To use Classified Ads by 2max.io, you need to have license, that can be bought on this page.
1. No commercial and for profit use of Classified Ads by 2max.io including display of advertisement allowed until license has been bought
2. License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io.
3. You are licensed to use the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”).
4. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Classified Ads by 2max.io as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Classified Ads by 2max.io requiring an application of skill and effort.
5. You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Classified Ads by 2max.io.
You can combine the Classified Ads by 2max.io with other works and make a derivative work from it.
The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 4.
For example: you can modify layout, template, logic of the script.
7. You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. Unless you buy separate license for every client.
8. You can’t re-distribute the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io in a tool or with source files.
You can’t do this with an PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
You can’t re-distribute or make available the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io as-is or with superficial modifications.
These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
For example: You can’t license an PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
9. You can’t use the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
You can use the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io that is created using the application.
For example: Examples of “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” applications: website builders, “create your own” app. You will need one license for each product created by a customer
10. Although you can modify the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io on a stand-alone basis.
11. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io and use it separately from the End Product.
12. PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io contains 3rd party components with different license terms, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license.
The other license will apply to that component instead of this license.
This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
List of these components:
fileuploader, Copyright (c) 2020 Innostudio.de, License: https://innostudio.de/fileuploader/documentation/#license
fancyBox Commercial License for commercial use
Symfony under MIT license, https://symfony.com/doc/current/contributing/code/license.html
13. A GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies.
The open source license applies in the following way: Some components may be partially subject to the open source license: a ‘split license’ applies.
This means that the open source license applies to an extent that’s determined by the open source license terms, and this license applies to the rest of the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io.
14. You can only use the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io for lawful purposes.
Also, if an PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io contains an image of a person, you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
15. Digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These Items are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
16. The liability to buyers is limited, to the author’s earnings from the payment. This means that the author’s liability to buyers is limited.
17. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
18. The author of the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io retains ownership of the PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io but grants you the license on these terms.
19. You may install and test one additional instance of the Software for the purpose of development and testing. This installation must be and remain isolated and inaccessible to the general public at all times.
20. You are solely responsible for complying with all governmental regulations and policies. You agree to indemnify Us from any loss, action or damage arising from Your failure to use the Software in a manner inconsistent with applicable legislation.
21. We reserve the right to amend or modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, and to change, discontinue or impose conditions on any aspect of the Software or related Service and to provide notification solely by posting an updated version of the Agreement on the 2max.io website. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement and our policies. Continued use of the Software after modification to the Agreement constitutes your binding consent to such changes.
22. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, USAGE OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, INCLUDING THEIR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THEIR QUALITY, THEIR MERCHANTABILITY, OR THEIR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES IS SECURE, OR IS FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, ERRORS, OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR OUR EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENTS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SOFTWARE OR OUR WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED WITHIN. THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
23. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR OUR SUCCESSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, COVER, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
24. You agree to fully indemnify and hold us, our successors, officers, directors, shareholders, partners, employees, agents, contracts and our successors harmless from and against any claim, suit, hearing, action, expense or demand, including without limitation to: all claims for damages, fees or costs (including attorneys’ fees), arising out of or related to the use of the Software and/or any related Services by you, your agents or representatives, anyone under your control, or by any third party using your equipment or accounts to use the Software or Services (for purposes of this section, collectively, “you”); the violation by you of any provision of this Agreement; the violation by you and any laws or regulations; or the infringement or misappropriation by you any copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right, proprietary right, property right or any other right of ours or any third party. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses and, as set forth above, be fully responsible for our attorneys’ fees.
25. The license and this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Poland, at current company’s location. By agreeing to the terms of this Agreement, you are waiving any claims that you might otherwise have against author based on the laws of other jurisdictions.
26. If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision or part of this Agreement to be unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Item: PHP Classified Ads by 2max.io script
End Product: see clause 3 of this license.
Sell or Sold: Sell, license, sub-license or distribute for any type of fee or charge.